Get A Quote Now

Frequently Asked Questions – Vehicles

Do you insure left-hand drive vehicles?

No, sorry, we don’t cover this type of vehicle.

Do you insure campervans, caravanettes or motorhomes?

No, sorry, we don’t cover these types of vehicle.

Do you insure horseboxes?

No, sorry, we don’t cover this type of vehicle.

Do you insure minibuses?

We cannot provide insurance cover for vehicles with more than 7 seats, including the driver. We only offer cover to cars and vans.

Do you insure lorries?

We offer cover on light commercial vehicles up to 3,500kg GVW.

Do you insure modified vehicles?

Vehicles fitted with manufacturer-specified optional extras that are fitted at the time of manufacture are acceptable. Vehicles modified to cater for a disabled driver, or a disabled passenger are acceptable. All other modifications (cosmetic or performance related) are not acceptable.

Can I buy road tax with my GoShorty insurance?

The DVLA and most UK Post Offices will accept insurance certificates which have been downloaded from the Internet for road fund licence purposes.

Can I drive other vehicles?

No. The only vehicle you will be covered to drive is the one on your policy, but you can purchase another policy from us if you need cover on another vehicle.

Find Out More

Cover from 1 hour to 28 days in an instant

What We Provide
Temp Car Insurance
Temp Van Insurance
Temp Learner Insurance